The telescopic system is assembled by different sizes of fiberglass and carbon fiber taper or straight tubes. It can be divided into multiple sections and can be assembled according to the customer’s requirements. This kind of product possess so many advantages, such as light weight, flexible, corrosion resistance and with a long life cycle.
It is widely used in many fields, such as golf rod, camera tripod, walking stick, ski pole, video equipment, tents, the frame of electric iron machine, high branches scissors, handlebar of the hanger, flagpoles, special antenna, flexible pole of bags and so on.
1. Your kind inquiry will be replied in 2 hours or 24 hours if time difference.
2. Competitive prices based on the same quality as we are factory supplier.
3. Samples can be made according to your requirements before placing an order.
4. Updating the production schedule regularly.
5. Guarantee samples quality same as mass production.
6. Positive attitude to custom design products.
7. Well-trained and experienced staffs can answer your questions fluently.
8. The specialized team makes us strong support to solve your problems from purchase to application.
Q: Are you a manufacturer?
A: Yes, we are a manufacturer, welcome to visit our factory!
Q: Can I have a sample order?
A: Yes, we welcome sample order to test and check quality. Mixed samples are acceptable too
Q: What is the lead time?
A: Standard size Sample needs 5 days, mass production needs 15-30 days, it according to the quantity
Q: Do you offer OEM service?
A: We accept OEM orders for all our production lines, including the client's logos and labels. After many years of exploration and development, we are sure we can meet all your requirements.
Q: How long can I get a response after I send an inquiry?
A: We will reply to each inquiry within 12 hours.
Q: What is the strength of our company
A: We have more than 10 years' experience in producing carbon fiber tubes and telescopic poles.
Q: Your quotation does NOT meet my target price
A: We can propose material, accessories or design alternative to lower the price of your project
Q: In which ways can I pay the samples?
A: We can offer UC, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union etc